Due to such a demanding and rewarding course, we recommend that students have the following:
- A desire to learn about the body’s anatomy
- A deep desire to help others
- A deep passion to become a leader in your sphere of influence
- A desire to establish trusting relationships with people
- Great work ethic
- Mental fortitude
- Ability to talk about health, healing and bestow confidence in yourself and others
Not all zoning is created equally. Not because it’s not something good, just vastly different depending on who you choose to be zoned by (or who you chose to learn from). The Zone Restoration course is the most rewarding due to the depth and breadth of the curriculum. With over 24 years of Zoning experience, Jeanne provides the highest level of knowledge and detail to her training.
We cover anatomy, physiology, immune biology, pathology, nutrition and emotional well-being. We will cover these topics throughout the study of 6 body systems;
- Nervous and Brain
Zone Restoration Students
A description of the project and the works presented.